THE AYURVEDIC KITCHEN:
Join Claire Ragozzino of Vidya Living and Julie Bernier of True Ayurveda for a 2-hour cooking class to build your toolkit of digestive remedies. Agni, our digestive fire, is the crucial component of our overall health and wellbeing. This cooking class is designed to give you essential recipes using everyday pantry ingredients to remedy common digestive ailments and restore your Agni.
We'll be making:
- 10 different home kitchen digestive remedies for ailments such as gas/bloat, nausea, heartburn/acidity, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, no appetite and indigestion
- Learn the classical variations of rice congee, Ayurvedic buttermilk, medicinal teas, roasted churnas, and more
You’ll receive access to:
- A 2-hour livestream cooking class with Claire & Julie
- A colorful recipe ebook with a detailed shopping list and prep guide
- Lifetime access to the class recording and materials
How It Works
Cook side-by-side with Claire and Julie as we walk through a 2-hour cooking class. As we demo how to make each dish, you’ll be cooking alongside us while we walk you through the process each step of the way. This is truly a hands-on cooking class where you’ll grow your confidence in the kitchen and will get a chance to ask questions as we move through the recipes.
When you sign up, you get instant access the course platform where you’ll find the recipe ebook, shopping list, and information to prepare you for the class. Download the class materials for lifetime access.
...OR GET THE QUARTERLY CLASS BUNDLE!
Sign up for our quarterly class bundle and get 4 live/recorded classes at a discount! This bundle includes our Ayurvedic Breakfasts, Instant Pot & Pressure Cooking, Digestive Remedies and Ayurvedic Pizza cooking classes. Enroll in all four to save!
DO I NEED PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH AYURVEDA OR COOKING?
All experience levels are welcome—including those brand new to Ayurveda and cooking. This course is designed to be accessible for all, no matter your skill or experience level. We do offer a 4-class Foundations to Ayurvedic Cooking Course we highly recommend taking!
HOW LONG DO I HAVE ACCESS TO THE COURSE?
You have lifetime access! You will be able to download the class recordings and all printable materials to watch anytime at your convenience.
DO I NEED ANY SPECIAL EQUIPMENT?
Here’s what we’ll be using:
- Stovetop – no oven needed
- Cutting board
- A sharp knife
- Mortar and pestle or coffee grinder for spice grinding
- 2 cooking pots with lids
- 1 sauté pan
- Cooking spoons
- Fine mesh strainer
WHAT’S YOUR REFUND POLICY?
All sales are final. No refunds will be given after purchase.